At Water Well Solutions, we offer a great well maintenance program because we understand the health of a well is as equally important as the condition of the pumping equipment. We utilize state of the art well maintenance equipment and technology to document the condition of the well and pumping equipment on a quarterly or annual basis. The data is reviewed by our team of specialists and compared to historical information. We can then prepare and submit a report on our recommendations for a well maintenance program designed to meet the wells individual requirements. A thorough well maintenance program will create a recorded history of the installation, and ultimately provide a higher performing system which will save you money.
Some of the specialized well maintenance services Water Well Solutions offers are, but not limited to:
- Well Maintenance Evaluations / Recommendations
- Pump Station, Pitless Unit and Well Inspections.
- Flow Testing to Record Well & Pump Hydraulics Characteristics.
- Digital Vibration Analysis.
- Megger and Hy-Pot Testing on Motors and Cables.
- Change Electrical Motor & Gear Drive Lubricants.
- Repack & Lubricate Stuffing Box Assemblies.
- Servicing of Auxiliary Engines.
- Down Hole Video Inspections.
- Down Hole Logging Services (Caliper, Alignment, Gamma, etc.).
- Electrical Inspections (Voltage, Amps, Digital Power Quality Analysis, etc.).
- Variable Frequency Drive Programming.
- Water Sample Collection & Analysis (B.A.R.T.S Bacteria Sampling).
- Ground Water Profiling (Biological and Chemical water analysis with interpretation and evaluation of the results.)
- Laser Alignment Services.