Water Well Maintenance Program
The Water Well Asset Management Program is a custom designed preventative maintenance program that includes regularly scheduled cleaning and monitoring to maintain peak performance, lower operational costs and extend service life.
VALUE OF WATER WELL ASSET MANAGEMENT PROGRAM:
- Improve & Maintain Well Performance
- Predictable Costs (Flat Annual Fee)
- Extend Asset Life
- Reduce Operational Cost
- Maintain Consistent Water Quality
- Transfer Rehabilitation Risks
- Single Source Responsibility
- Improved Knowledge of Well Condition
- Enables Proactive Well Management
- Spread Initial Rehabilitation Investment
WATER WELL ASSET MANAGEMENT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Comprehensive Condition Assessment
- Custom Designed Rehabilitation
- Pump/Motor Repair/Replacement if Required
- Annual Well & Pump Inspection/Reporting
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Cleaning
- Future Rehabilitations if Required
- Standby Emergency Service
Gain peace of mind knowing that your well assets are being cared for by a single source…
the leading experts in ground water asset management.
Utility Service Group has partnered with Subsurface Technologies, Inc. the recognized leader in ground water to offer a broad range of well rehabilitation technologies, including AQUA GARD® a unique, sustainable approach to improve and maintain well performance. AQUA GARD® incorporates the permanent placement of energy injection equipment installed in the well alongside the pump, allowing wells to be effectively maintained without removing the pump. A scheduled periodic cleaning service is performed, usually in 1 day, reducing down time and cost while insuring that the well surfaces are kept clean, stabilizing raw water quality and increasing flow and capacity.
- Improve and Maintain Well Performance
Thw use of CO2 achieves greater energy delivery and deeper penetration than other technologies.
- Maintain Consistent Water Quality / Environmentally Sustainable
Custom designed cleaning schedule provides for maintenance of water quality by preventing interim buildup of mineralization and/or biofilm, reducing chemical treatment costs and environmental Impact.
- Reduce Operational Cost and Extend Asset Life
Preventative maintenance lowers life cycle cost by eliminating the need to recover from significant production losses due to fouling. This is achieved by maintaining a greater flow, significantly increasing production over the life of the asset while simultaneously reducing pumping costs.